rails 4.0, ruby 2.0.0p195, rubycas-client 2.3.9, rubycas-client-rails 0.1.0, :ERROR undefined method `Filter' for RubyCAS:Module

Gary Leydon

Oct 29, 2013, 3:16:52 PM10/29/13
to rubycas...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure this is something really dumb that I'm doing but I can't figure out why I'm getting the error: undefined method `Filter' for RubyCAS:Module when I hit my controller /categories in test environ (e.g. rails s )

I went through the docs for RubyCAS on github and I've defined my CAS server in config/application.rb as config.rubycas.cas_base_url = "http-path-to-my-cas-server"

class CategoriesController < ApplicationController
  before_action :set_category, only: [:show, :edit, :update, :destroy]
  before_filter RubyCAS::Filter only: [:edit,:update,:destroy]
end

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

thanks