Open req: Quality Engineering Lead with Cloud technologies & DevSecOps environment @ Secaucus, NJ

BOB

Apr 13, 2022, 2:25:34 PM4/13/22
to RubyCAS

Dear Business Partner,

We have a Direct client opportunity to close this IMMEDIATELY with skills matching resource… please send resume to bin...@primesoftconsulting.com

Job Title: Quality Engineering Lead with Cloud technologies & DevSecOps environment
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Secaucus, NJ
Rate $DOE/hrly
START: IMMEDIATE
Experience: 10+ Years

Job Responsibilities:

1.      Provide technical and people leadership for a team of test engineers
2.      Provide guidance and apply Agile (SAFe, Scrum) and DevOps/DevSecOps practices to streamline product delivery and quality
3.      Integrate test automation into IaC and CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitLab CI, Terraform, and/or Ansible
4.      Develop, implement, and maintain modular, data-driven API and UI automated test cases, according to Client standards and best practices, for various applications and technology stacks, including Web (RWD), Desktop, and Mobile applications.
5.      Collaborate with Cloud and infrastructure teams on test automation
6.      Provide LOE for DevSecOps related projects and products
7.      Collaborate with Product teams in order to develop, maintain and create new processes, procedures, and concepts relative to code creation
8.      Participate in peer code review process to ensure quality is at the forethought of everything we create
9.      Maintain tools and technologies utilized in the Test Automation processes related but not limited to continuous delivery and automation deployment
10.   Test Automation platform troubleshooting and problem-solving with cross-functional teams, across platforms and application domains
11.   Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
12.   Keeping abreast of the Client’s new initiatives and their technical impact on the organization.

Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save time...

Candidate full Name:

Contact Mobile #:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long your Visa valid:

How many years of candidates have US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on a project or when did you complete your latest project?

How many interviews attended in the last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding your H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Thanks and Regards,BINDU SAGAR Sr.Manager-Talent Acquisition/Sales   PRIMESOFT CONSULTING SERVICES INC., 15 Corp Place South,Suite # 424 Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA Ph #:732-476-6214 bin...@primesoftconsulting.com www.primesoftconsulting.com