Seeking New Maintainer for rubycas-client

Matt Campbell

Jan 17, 2013, 7:26:37 PM1/17/13
to rubycas...@googlegroups.com
As I have watched the rubycas community grow over the past few months, I am encouraged to see fresh passion come in. It has also made me aware that I am starting to hold the rubycas-client back. I have been dealing with on-going health issues this past year that have prevented me from putting in much time to continue to move the project forward. Thus, I am officially looking to hand the project off. If there is someone who is interested, please reply to this thread. I am also interested in the thoughts of the other rubycas maintainers.

Matt C

Robert Mitwicki

Jan 18, 2013, 4:00:06 AM1/18/13
to rubycas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

At the beginning I would like to thank you a lot for all which you did for rubycas project.
It is great job and for sure we will continue it.
We have few great (fresh) ideas about that how to improve whole project and we are working on it.
As one of the main maintainer of rubycas-server I will take care also of the client so you do not need to worry about it.
I think that there is also few people with us that will help me with that.
I hope that you will have also some time to jump in some time to check what happen with the project.

Thanks a lot
Best regards

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Matt Campbell <ma...@soupmatt.com> wrote:
As I have watched the rubycas community grow over the past few months, I am encouraged to see fresh passion come in. It has also made me aware that I am starting to hold the rubycas-client back. I have been dealing with on-going health issues this past year that have prevented me from putting in much time to continue to move the project forward. Thus, I am officially looking to hand the project off. If there is someone who is interested, please reply to this thread. I am also interested in the thoughts of the other rubycas maintainers.

Matt C

Robert Mitwicki
Senior Software Engineer
FXI Technologies

Matt Zukowski

Jan 18, 2013, 12:11:01 PM1/18/13
to RubyCAS
Matt, thanks for all your hard work. I, and I think everyone else who uses the client, was really happy with what you did with it. It sounds like Robert and maybe others will be able to take up your work. Here's hoping that your health issues are resolved, and that you'll continue to participate in the project.