Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Sebastian YEPES

neprečítané,
27. 9. 2010, 7:44:4827. 9. 2010
komu: rubyamf
Hello,

Does anyone know or has tried to use the RubyAMF with Sinatra or in a
standalone Ruby app?

I am trying to integrate a Flex app with a small WebService built on
Sinatra "don't need the full power of RoR" and I would like to use the
AMF. any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any info.

warhammerkid

neprečítané,
27. 9. 2010, 10:10:2227. 9. 2010
komu: rubyamf
RubyAMF has a lot of dependencies on Rails and it's not based on Rack
either, so it's probably not the best solution for a simple AMF
service. If you don't want to make any modifications, rack-amf (http://
github.com/warhammerkid/rack-amf) is probably going to be the easiest
to integrate. If you're using ActiveRecord though, you're going to
want either RubyAMF or rails3-amf, because sending ActiveRecord
objects over AMF requires some special handling.

Stephen

Sebastian YEPES

neprečítané,
28. 9. 2010, 3:18:5828. 9. 2010
komu: rubyamf
Thanks for the pointer I think that's just what I need ;-)
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej
0 nových správ