CodeMesh + Functional kats

Roundcrisis

Sep 11, 2014, 6:53:30 AM9/11/14
to erlang-...@googlegroups.com, ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, dublin...@googlegroups.com, gdg-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

Just a friendly reminder that we are still going meeting monthly solving problems in functional languages and then comparing the solutions, our next meetup is the 21st of October at Engine Yard more info here http://www.meetup.com/FunctionalKats/events/203497242/

Also the nice people of CodeMesh got in touch and asked me to spread these news :D

Code Mesh Conference - London 3-5 November

For the third year in a row, Code Mesh will be 'the place' to meet over 50 inventors and commercial users of innovative tech and non-mainstream languages. Come meet the founder of Ruby Central Chad Fowler, Outpace Systems Developer Jessica Kerr, BDD originator Dan North, creator and original developer of MySQL Michael "Monty" Widenius, O'Reilly Author Dean Wampler, Chief Architect at Typesafe Viktor Klang, Founder of opensensors.io Yodit Stanton, Co-creators of Erlang Robert Virding and Joe Armstrong,  Creator of Typed Clojure Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant, Creator of F# Don Syme, Creator of the Catnip IDE Bodil Stokke, Developer Advocate for Google+ Ian Barber and many many more:

http://www.codemesh.io/

Use the code 'FunctionalKats10' for a 10% discount off the conference price(it will give you a discount of 10% off the Early Bird rate if used by 4 October). Code does not apply to the tutorials day on 3 November.

Hope all is well, see you the next time