Rubyjobs.ie Maintainer

Declan McGrath

Dec 2, 2015, 9:45:45 AM12/2/15
to Ruby Ireland
Hi all,

Just a quick shoutout to see if anyone wants to be (or help out with being) a maintainer on rubyjobs.ie? It receives a very low volume of pull requests and bug reports. There is no current maintainer so any help is better than no help :-)

If you're interested, lemme know and we can discuss how you can get involved.

Ciao,
Dec

Esmerino Jr

Dec 2, 2015, 10:53:41 AM12/2/15
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Lets talk. Touch me for check how I can get involved.

Take care,
Esmerino.

Declan McGrath

Dec 2, 2015, 10:55:04 AM12/2/15
to Ruby Ireland
Great! I will be in touch, Esmerino. Thanks!

Abe Petrillo

Mar 9, 2016, 12:48:39 PM3/9/16
to Ruby Ireland
Hi Declan,

I'm not sure what the result was of the conversation with Esmorino, but I can take over maintenance? I've noticed I can't post jobs at the moment, so I can look into that first :)

Declan McGrath

Mar 9, 2016, 12:53:36 PM3/9/16
to Ruby Ireland, Victor Muia
Hi Abe,

I know you and I been discussing this off list so just posting here to bring everyone up to date.

Victor (cc'd) has been kindly helping out with the Rubyjobs.ie side of things. So as you have a few things you'd too, Abe, the pair of you are now the official rubyjobs.ie development team :-)

Whoop whoop!
Declan

Declan McGrath

Mar 9, 2016, 12:57:51 PM3/9/16
to Ruby Ireland, Victor Muia
As they JVM said, forgive my typing. I meant...

s/a few things you'd too/a few things you'd like to contribute too/