Reminder of upcoming Coding Grace workshops

Coding Grace

Jul 25, 2014, 10:36:37 AM7/25/14
to coding...@googlegroups.com, gdg-d...@googlegroups.com, ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We still have places for the following workshops, please help pass the word around:-

RoboCode in Java (Mon 28/7, 18:30-21:00) | Adverts.ie | EUR10
Come join us for a few hours of virtual robot wars and learn how to control your robot tank with Robocode.

Robocode is a programming game, where the goal is to develop a robot battle tank to battle against other tanks in Java or .NET. The robot battles are running in real-time and on-screen. Participants will be guided through writing an AI for their own robot in Java.

NOTE: If I don't have enough people by tomorrow, I'll cancel and refund tickets.

Intro to Ruby on Rails (Sat 23/8, 11:00-16:00) | Zendesk | EUR20
Due to popular demand, we are delighted to announce our introduction to Ruby on Rails workshop. Lunch is included.

Data Analysis with Python (Sat 30/8, 11:00-16:00) | TBC | EUR20
Kevin O'Brien will be the mentor for this workshop.
Lunch will be included. More details to follow...

If you want us to run a workshop, or have any other enquiries like sponsoring or mentoring, feel free to drop me an email.

Thanks in advance,

/// Vicky (Coding Grace co-Founder)

RoboCode (Java) (28/7)