Developers can register for Bitcoin Dublin conference for €129

Alan Kennedy

Jun 27, 2014, 3:32:19 AM6/27/14
to Python Ireland, ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The organisers of BitFin, the Bitcoin conference in Dublin next week, have asked me to relay this message.

"""
The biggest event in Bitcoin in Ireland this year will be the Bitcoin Finance conference in the RDS, on July 3-4th of this year.

The event will have the global leaders in Bitcoin in Dublin, as well as broad participation from the banks, payments networks and financial institutions that will help bring bitcoin mainstream.

The speakers include leaders from Circle, Stripe, Realex, Bitpay, Wall Street Journal, Ocean Bank, Blockchain.info, Cayman National Bank, KnC Miner, BTCChina, Central Bank of Ireland, GoCoin, Banca IMI, Armory, MaidSafe, Bitnet, Bitpesa, EFF, Switchless, Government of the Isle of Man, Coinmetrics, and many more. See  www.bitfin.com for a full list of speakers.

We’re delighted that the event will be addressed by Gareth Murphy, Director of Markets for the Central Bank of Ireland. This is a major milestone for Bitcoin globally – it’s the first time any central bank policymaker has addressed any Bitcoin event. We have secured broad media participation with Coindesk, WSJ, and a host of other national and international media outlets attending the event.

We want to make it possible for the Irish fdevelopment community to attend the full conference at the lowest possible cost. For that reason, for this week only, we are offering an amazing deal to anyone on this list.

Instead of paying €599 to register you can get access to a special Full Conference Registration for a price of €129, including VAT.  We’re offering these registrations to enable everyone who has supported the Bitcoin community in Ireland to attend the single most important Bitcoin event of the year.

This registration gives access to all amazing talks, panel sessions, round tables, and social events. It’s an incredible networking opportunity to meet the innovators worldwide, and connect with the companies, investors, and journalists at the cutting edge of Bitcoin and digital money.

To claim your €129 (including VAT) Community Registration, go to the main registration page.

http://www.bitfin.com/register/

We’re looking forward to seeing you in the RDS on July 3-4th.
"""

Hope to see you there,

Alan.