Contract work with a new startup (2-3 months)

Simon Rand

Jun 24, 2014, 1:37:38 PM6/24/14
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I know it’s busy out there, but I’m looking for a Ruby/Rails developer to work on new startup project for the next 2 - 3 months, the project and the terms offered are both good.

There’s an existing (skeletal) Rails app which could be considered a prototype built (by me), I’m looking for someone to work full time on this to bring either this prototype or a new app to an initial release. Longer term commitment isn’t a requirement at this stage, there’s a pretty well defined roadmap for the product, the goal is to achieve as much of this (within reason).

Apart from core Rails skills (front to back end) experience of Sidekiq and 3rd party API integration (not social in this case) would be a great help in this.

This isn’t a corporate project, in that it’s a new startup (of which I’m one of the founders) so you’d be working directly with myself.

Funding is in place for this, so it’s just a matter of finding the right person. Drop me a line if you might be interested.

Thanks,
Simon.