[JOB] Software Engineer (Billing and Payments)

Abe Petrillo

Mar 9, 2016, 12:48:39 PM3/9/16
to Ruby Ireland

Hey All,

Some of you may already know that I've been working with AlphaSights for a few months now, and we need more developers! We are a distributed team with two main locations (for engineers) in New York and London. We have a few openings, but wanted to draw attention to our Software Engineer position on our Billing and Payments team. If your interested in GraphQL, Rails, Ember, and pushing Postgres to the limit let us know! More information can be found at our engineering website. Feel free to apply for this or any other position!

Location: London or remote in GMT time zone.

Length of Contract: Permanent.