Ruby Ireland Help Wanted

Declan McGrath

Jan 29, 2015, 8:23:58 AM1/29/15
to Ruby Ireland
Hi folks,

We're looking to give Ruby Ireland a presence at this year's Career Zoo on the 21st of February.

Career Zoo is essentially a networking event for companies looking for people and people looking for companies - with a large focus on tech. The event is free and there is an afterparty sponsored by Diageo.

We need peeps to...

* man the Ruby Ireland booth
* talk to people who have questions
* help out with the coder/hacker space (if you would like)
* come along to the after party in the CHQ

It should be a bit of fun! If you're up for it reply to this or email me off-list.

Also if you wish to attend the event but not to volunteer then you can still register and go incognito...http://www.careerzoo.ie

Ciao,
Dec

Eamonn Webster

Jan 30, 2015, 4:33:34 AM1/30/15
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Declan,

I'd be glad to help out.

Eamonn.

Declan McGrath

Jan 30, 2015, 5:36:05 AM1/30/15
to Ruby Ireland
That's great Eamon, cheers. That means there a few of us now!

More hands in the air welcome! Should be a lot of fun. We'll have the other groups such as Python Ireland there so there'll be a bit of craic.

Dec

Tadeusz Cantwell

Jan 30, 2015, 6:19:22 AM1/30/15
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
I haven't been doing any ruby, but I should be there there and will drop in to say hi.
Tad

Declan McGrath

Jan 30, 2015, 9:03:59 AM1/30/15
to Ruby Ireland