Scenario Outline result output

Yukio Mizuta

May 18, 2016, 6:44:40 PM5/18/16
to Turnip
Hi, turnip is an awesome gem, I appreciate all the efforts that have been put in this.

About "Scenario Outline" output, is there any way to output the result with a "examples" table? (especially --format=html?)
If memory servers, cucumber outputs can have a "examples" table as you write in feature files.

I tried to find the answer but I couldn't find any useful information.

Thank you in advance!
Yukio

Wataru MIYAGUNI

May 18, 2016, 7:14:51 PM5/18/16
to Turnip
Hi Mizuta.

> About "Scenario Outline" output, is there any way to output the result with a "examples" table? (especially --format=html?)
> I tried to find the answer but I couldn't find any useful information.

As you say, Turnip does not have that feature.
And I have no idea of what gems to realize this.

By the way, there is a https://github.com/gongo/turnip_formatter as the formatter for Turnip, but it also does not have the feature yet.
Sorry, I couldn't help you.

Thanks.

2016年5月19日木曜日 7時44分40秒 UTC+9 Yukio Mizuta:

Yukio Mizuta

May 19, 2016, 8:59:01 AM5/19/16
to Turnip
Thanks for the clarification, Wataru.
That formatter is great.
Hopefully there will be some way to output the scenario outline table somehow soon.