Looking to hire multicore expert

dsadaka

Jun 7, 2016, 3:07:16 AM6/7/16
to Sunspot
I am working on a project with two databases.  The application can switch between databases based on user input.  Of course, each db also needs it's own solr core.  I have done preliminary work but can't get all the way there.  I am currently using sunspot_solr 2.0.0 but in process of upgrading to 2.2.5 which uses newer solr.

I don't know if this is the problem, but I can't seem to get solr to use the alternate core even though the url is changing correctly.

I'd be happy to assign this project to any available developer with experience setting up this kind of config--to start immediately.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks,
Dan