Roo project

Thomas Preymesser

Feb 13, 2013, 6:18:49 AM2/13/13
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
in order to continue the work on Roo and other Ruby projects i need a new notebook/netbook. My old one was stolen and i dont have the money to buy a new computer.
I'm collecting the money for a new computer via bitcoin. If you want to send me bitcoins transfer it to the address 1Cif69E6Y8TZ7eSssSuULZDFx9gYvjrfy8
It's up to you how much you would like to contribute. In total an amount of about 30-33 bitcoin should be enough to buy a reasonable device.

Thanks,
Thomas

fabian....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2013, 6:07:11 PM3/20/13
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Wow! That's a pity. How much do you have so far?