[Hiring] Ongoing freelance roda / sequel JSON API for my HR Tech startup

John Knapp

Aug 12, 2021, 10:37:46 AM8/12/21
to Roda
This is ongoing freelance gig, 10-20 hours a week for 6+ months.

Starting immediately.

I'm looking for an experienced ruby dev to help me expand and refine an existing roda / sequel JSON API and take over the lead engineering role for our back-end. Ours is a big-data competency based approach to help job seekers and growing companies find the right fit.

You'll work directly with deeply experienced technical founder (me) and help shape the future of this important contribution to the world of work.

Emails sent to sup...@skillbank.io come directly to me.

I look forward to a fruitful collaboration!

Thanks,
John