Status 303 plugin documentation

burl...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2021, 2:10:01 PM11/1/21
to Roda
Hi Jeremy,

I just wanted to let you know, I came across a place where the status_303 plugin is very helpful. The docs say "The author knows of no cases where this actually matters in practice," so I thought you might like an example where this plugin is actually needed :)

If you use the Inertia framework on the front end, it expects 303 status for non-GET redirects, and doesn't work correctly without them. I'm using Inertia on the front-end and Roda on the backend, and after having written a dozen or so `r.redirect "...", 303`, I was happy to stumble across the status_303 plugin which cleaned that all up perfectly so I don't have to remember to do it anymore.

Cheers, and thanks for your enormous contributions to Ruby!

- Andrew

Jeremy Evans

Nov 1, 2021, 2:21:31 PM11/1/21
to ruby...@googlegroups.com