Subversion server blocked?

candlerb

Sep 21, 2010, 10:05:42 AM9/21/10
to Ruby Reports
The ruport subversion repositories linked from http://ruportbook.com/hacking_guide.html
and http://code.rubyreports.org/
currently seem to be prompting for authentication. Is that
intentional?

Regards,

Brian.

$ curl http://stonecode.svnrepository.com/svn/ruport/ruport
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at stonecode.svnrepository.com
Port 80</address>

Andrew France

Sep 21, 2010, 10:09:52 AM9/21/10
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Ah you'll get two messages from me now as I replied off-list to your
enquiry via comment form.

I didn't realise that link was still there, I'll fix it to point to the
git repo at http://github.com/ruport/ruport today.

Thanks!

Andrew

candlerb

Sep 27, 2010, 10:30:01 AM9/27/10
to Ruby Reports
On Sep 21, 3:09 pm, Andrew France <andrew-li...@odaeus.co.uk> wrote:
> I didn't realise that link was still there, I'll fix it to point to the
> git repo athttp://github.com/ruport/ruporttoday.

I'm not sure which page you planned to fix, but the "source" links at
http://code.rubyreports.org/ still point to the subversion servers...

Regards,

Brian.

Andrew France

Sep 27, 2010, 10:33:32 AM9/27/10
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com

How did you get to that page though? I thought I removed all the links
to it from www.rubyreports.org. Google has not updated its search result
navigation links yet though.

Regards,
Andrew