[ruport] Xls formatting

samy

May 3, 2010, 6:13:29 AM5/3/10
to Ruby Reports
Dear team,
Kindly update me , how to use the xls exporting, when I tried to
use it is returning error

TypeError: superclass must be a Class (NilClass given)

Andrew France

May 3, 2010, 8:13:05 AM5/3/10
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
On 03/05/10 20:13, samy wrote:
> Dear team,
> Kindly update me , how to use the xls exporting, when I tried to
> use it is returning error
>
> TypeError: superclass must be a Class (NilClass given)

Hi Samy,

Firstly, please do not post the same request to both mailing lists.

I assume you are using the XLS formatter in ruport-util. Unfortunately
that gem is not well supported at the moment so please be aware you may
encounter problems.

If you wish somebody to help with your issue you will need to provide
more than the exception message. Useful information includes the
smallest amount of code possible to demonstrate your problem and most of
the stacktrace including line numbers. The best way to do this is to use
Pastie or gist.github.com.

Regards,
Andrew