Reek 1.2.4 released

Kevin Rutherford

Nov 17, 2009, 7:05:11 AM11/17/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
In this release:

The -f, -c and -s options for formatting smell warnings have been
removed, because I don't believe anyone used them, and because I want
to make way for YAML-formatted output in the near future.

ControlCouple now warns about parameters defaulted to true/false. In
general it's impossible to figure out the type of a parameter; but
when the developer provides a default value, Reek now complains if
that implies the use of a boolean.

Cheers,
Kevin
--
http://www.kevinrutherford.co.uk -- agile, TDD, XP, lean, TOC

Ashley Moran

Nov 17, 2009, 7:22:03 AM11/17/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 17, 2009, at 12:05 pm, Kevin Rutherford wrote:

> The -f, -c and -s options for formatting smell warnings have been
> removed, because I don't believe anyone used them, and because I want
> to make way for YAML-formatted output in the near future.

I didn't, but then I only rely on the matcher.

Unfortunately, I've spent so long doing JavaScript lately, I haven't even been able to try the 1.2.3 changes :( Hopefully soon...

Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran