Ruby on Rails Developer Job Opportunity

tim...@zigzagcareers.com

May 11, 2018, 10:55:04 AM5/11/18
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
Hello All,

Greetings!

I'm Tim from Zigzag Media and w
e are currently looking for candidates for Ruby on Rails Developer role who has solid experience in HTML/CSS and Javascript. I'd like to know if you are actively exploring for opportunities and interested with the role so we can include you in our first batch of endorsements. Should you be interested, please respond to this email by attaching your most updated CV

You will be working for our client Ruvixx

Learn more about them here: www.ruvixx.com

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Strong communication and energetic team player
  • Detail oriented outlook and willingness to go the extra mile for the best possible solution
  • Willingness to utilize test-driven development (we useFactoryGirl and Rspec)
  • Experience working with continuous integration and deployment environment
  • Strong HTML/CSS skills (we use SCSS and SLIM)
  • Strong JS skills (we use jQuery, AngularJS, CoffeeScript)
  • Experience with AWS (we use S3, Route 53, RDS, and EC2 – via OpsWorks)
  • Understanding of RESTful APIs (we use Grape)

DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:

In addition to the required qualifications it would be extra special if the applicant has the following qualifications:

Bonus points for:
  • Java experience
  • Learning algorithms
  • Data analytics, business intelligence, Big Data
  • Graph DB (neo4j)
  • Experience working as a remote team (offshore team).
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.