REMOTE JOB - Front End Developer Ruby

lin...@capital-match.com

Aug 15, 2018, 12:02:06 PM8/15/18
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)

Front-End Developer (Ruby)

WHO WE ARE

Capital Match is the largest marketplace invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia based in Singapore. We are an innovative fintech business with a range of financial solutions to SMEs and investors. We have funded more than US$80 million in Singapore over the past 3 years. We are funded by multiple VCs and institutional investors including Dymon Asia Capital, an alternative asset manager with $6bn AUM.

Capital Match is now engaging in multiple new business and digital initiatives to expand the reach of the company’s activities. We are looking for a team of Front-End Developer and Graphic Designer who will work collaboratively in Vietnam to join us building a leading P2P fintech business in Southeast Asia.

ROLE

Front-End Developer will be responsible for developing and driving the development of front end infrastructure on Capital-Match.com and LoanOwl.sg.

This position is for someone who is passionate about front end development with an eye for detail and accuracy. You must have good understanding of the various technologies involved in front end development. You also should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative yet agile environment, and be excited to learn.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Working with a team of expert developers.

Working closely with the UI Designer for front end development.

Establishing and maintaining a consistent user experience across different browsers / mobile devices.

In charge of developing a new front end improvement across our multiple web properties.

QUALIFICATIONS

Proficiency in English.

Have good understanding of Clojurescript or another functional language, React and interface bindings to it like Om or Reagent, SCSSNode.js and NPM.

Strong knowledge of CSS/HTML / JavaScript/jQuery framework.

Strong knowledge of Version Control such as Git.

Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails web application development framework.

Solid understanding of Ruby principles and its core concepts.

Able to deliver responsive web design.

Team player who is comfortable working in a distributed agile team.

ADDITIONAL PLUS

Familiar with functional programming language such as (or similar) Haskell, Clojure, Node, etc.

Understand DevOps practices, data structures, cryptography and data security.

OFFER

Salary of SGD 1,000 – 2,000/month (depending on experience and qualifications).

Work remotely anywhere in Philippine.

HOW TO APPLY

Send your CV in English to car...@capital-match.com