[JOBS] Rails Fullstack

Paulo Fidalgo

Jul 3, 2020, 1:09:53 PM7/3/20
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)

Hi all, I'm looking for a fullstack rails developer, from junior to senior as I have some projects that needs different kind of experience.

Since the nature of the projects are very different I cannot give too much detail, but they range from custom CRM's to accountant and fintech.

All the roles are 100% remote.

Please send CV, github, linkedin stackoverflow, etc and salary expectations to my personal email... and allow some time for me to be able to go to everyone.
I promise I will answer everyone!

NOTE: If this list is not the best place to post this, please send me a message where I can put this, and sorry in advance.

Ruby regards!!!