Remote Job - Full Stack Rails Developer (EmberJS & React Native)

nuks

Jun 2, 2021, 3:01:32 AM6/2/21
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)

Hi Rubyists! I have an opportunity for you!

This is a full-time and 100% remote position with flexible working hours. The compensation is competitive.

The Company & Product:

We are Business Core (still in stealth mode) and we are developing a full suite small/medium business management application - Accounting, Inventory, Products, Retail, Wholesale. It is a modern application that will revolutionize the ability of small and medium businesses to manage their business for profitability and growth.

The Tech Stack:

Ruby/JavaScript, Rails, EmberJS, React Native, PostgreSQL, Capistrano, RSpec.

JOIN US:

We are looking for someone who is a passionate developer. You will be working under Guy Naor.

You should have more than 5 years of extensive work experience in the area of software development with Ruby on Rails and JavaScript. Bonus if you know any frontend web framework.