Accelerate your Career at AELOGICA & 10X Dev Academy

Steven Talcott Smith

Oct 18, 2018, 5:22:36 PM10/18/18
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hello Philippines Rubyists!

AELOGICA has multiple open positions in our newly remodeled BGC office. Come work with the best team of Rubyists in the Philippines!

We are currently hiring:
Mid to Senior Ruby on Rails - Backend/Microservices & ETL
Mid to Senior Ruby on Rails - Full Stack

These positions are open to skilled developers with at least 3 years of professional Ruby on Rails experience although if you have a lot of professional experience in other stacks, have taught yourself Rails, and have a project to show, please apply.

Why accelerate your career at AELOGICA?

1) AELOGICA offers a relaxed, collegial and professional work environment with sane working hours: M-F, 7AM-4PM.  Do not apply if these hours do not work for you. But do read on… as I have something to offer you anyway.

2) AELOGICA also offers a clear technical promotion ladder and path to advancement. We want you to develop your capabilities and technical leadership and we recognize your progress.

3) AELOGICA has actively supported the Ruby community in the Philippines since 2010 through hosting meetups, volunteering and sposoring RubyConf PH. You may recognize many technical leaders in our community are AELOGICIANS or alumni. I look forward to seeing many of you at the November meetup!

Lastly, I also want to tell you about a course I launched for professional career development—10X Dev Academy. My mission is to help software developers like you become more valuable and effective. It is open to anyone and is not specific to any technology stack.

The Introduction to Becoming a 10X Developer course is free and completion of the course is required for employment at AELOGICA. It’s about 40 minutes of short video lessons and some writing exercises. You don’t need to be interested in employment with AELOGICA to take the course. The course will help you in your current position and for the rest of your career. Your boss or manager probably would appreciate it. Applying the lessons might help you get that raise you want!

But if you are interested in working with us, send your resume and cover-email to car...@aelogica.com and get started with the free intro course linked above.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely yours,

AELOGICA