Philippines payment gateway

Jim Ruther Nill

Nov 12, 2021, 11:35:46 PM11/12/21
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What's the best payment gateway for Philippines-based websites?  Thanks!

visit my blog at http://jimlabs.herokuapp.com

Giancarlo Angulo

Nov 12, 2021, 11:38:58 PM11/12/21
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
I think you need to define parameters of best for a better answer Jim.

Easiest to integrate with?
Most responsive to small companies?
Best API/Docs?
Largest Customer base?

Regards

Jim Ruther Nill

Nov 12, 2021, 11:59:38 PM11/12/21
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Musta?

Maybe the one who has the most options? Bank transfer, credit card, debit card, webhooks, etc  Better if there's an existing gem already but as long as there's an API doc, should be doable.  Thanks!

Giancarlo Angulo

Nov 13, 2021, 12:41:06 AM11/13/21
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
I'll PM para puwedeng maging candid sa experience with dealing with the various payment gateways here.
================================
Giancarlo Angulo
================================

patrickroxas

Sep 12, 2022, 2:36:15 AM9/12/22
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
Curious lang po, ano po naging sagot dito? Natry niyo po ba PayMongo at Xendit?

Ramon Tayag

Sep 12, 2022, 4:11:15 AM9/12/22
to Philippine Ruby Users Group
I find UB pretty acceptable for bank transfers. They have mutliple products for this.

For CC's, yeah try Xendit, PayMongo.

Ramon Tayag