December 2019 meetup - Quezon City

Radamanthus Batnag

Nov 25, 2019, 7:56:46 PM11/25/19
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
Hello Everyone!

Good to see fellow rubyists from the recent meetup that we had last November 15.

In case you missed it, don't worry as we will be having another meetup
on December 5, 2019 (Thursday) and it will be in UP Town Center,
Diliman, Quezon City.

This will be different from our usual meetup as there will be no
speakers lined up and company to host for the event, but pure meetup
and kinda our Phrug Christmas party.

The initial plan for the day is as follows:

- Coding sessions between 3-6 PM in Starbucks or Coffee Bean
(Optional, you can bring your work here and ask a fellow rubyist to
pair with you or work on an open source project)
- Dinner between 6-7 PM on your choice of restaurants (but will be fun
if all will be at the same restaurant)
- 7-9 PM at PlayNation where we de-stress by playing board games and
etc while talking about tech stuff (Sorry we will not go to Kidzoona)

We are inviting everyone to join even those that haven't attended any
of our meetups before. You will have new friends and we will
definetely learn new things from each other.

* Since no company will host our December meetup, please bring money
for food and entrance to PlayNation. BUT if there are companies out
there willing to sponsor for free iPad raffle, or even the food then
it is so much welcome :)

Google Maps link to UP Town Center: https://goo.gl/maps/5XUeecLv12LyXD8g9

There will be no signup booth, and some of us might not know each
other yet at the start of the meetup. Let's use this Slack thread to
coordinate: https://phackers.slack.com/archives/C03AHPN97/p1574723223080100

--
Radamanthus Batnag
Web, Mobile, Devops and anything in between