[Barcelona / Relocation] RoR + React – 35k/38k yearly

p...@factorial.co

Aug 16, 2018, 8:56:25 AM8/16/18
to Ruby on Rails: България
:wave:

Hi!

This is Pau, CTO and co-founder at [Factorial](https://factorialhr.com/).
We are a very young company in Barcelona that is modernizing the HR and payroll for the SMB. We started in Spain and have grown a lot. Now is time for us to start thinking globally, which requires hiring someone that can architecture and build the right abstractions to take on new markets. This industry is ripe for disruption (mostly owned by on-premise solutions) and we are pretty sure we are going to be the ones that will do it... otherwise, we wouldn't have started this company!

We have a very small team of 3 developers + myself and 2 designers. We are very product oriented – just try the product, you will feel it! And we love to do things the right way: Paying the compounding interest of technical debt does not play along with our long-term vision.

We are looking for a Plain Old Good Developer. Someone who can abstract problems and find solutions across the stacks. We look for smart people who are proactive and have good soft/communication skills. We are not looking for a long list of skills, RoR and React are a plus since this is part of our stack. We believe someone who has good aptitudes and is hungry for learning is worth much more.

Why should you apply?

  - You want to be part of a small team, be able to to make an impact, whatever that means to you.
  - You want to learn other things besides development such as marketing, entrepreneurship, sales, and whatnot.
  - You want to create things you are proud of
  - You believe that some industries (HR and payroll for instance) are outdated and you want to be part of that change

Please contact me if you want to know more about this offer or you are interested in applying.

Thanks!

Andrew Radev

Aug 16, 2018, 9:49:32 AM8/16/18
to ruby-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Pau,

It seems to me that Factorial is focusing on the right things when it comes to hiring. Probably in the product as well, based on what you're describing. However, I'm happy in my position at Reachora, and I'm not planning on switching jobs. Thank you for the interest in my skills and I hope you manage to find the right developer to fill the place in the team.

Best Regards,
Andrew.

Evgeni Dzhelyov

Aug 16, 2018, 10:07:50 AM8/16/18
to ruby-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Heh, he wrote to the bulgaria rails group :) Wasn't obvious in first place.

Andrew Radev

Aug 16, 2018, 10:35:07 AM8/16/18
to ruby-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Оф. Извинявам се на групата. Чувствам се доволно засрамен от невниманието си.

Dimitar P. Dimitrov

Aug 16, 2018, 10:50:17 AM8/16/18
to ruby-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Аз свалям шапка на Андрю, че е учтив и отделя време да отговори на хората :)