Amazing developments...we will discuss tomorrow at volunteer meeting

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Oct 5, 2010, 10:06:09 PM10/5/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hello Fellow Nubies and Rubyists,

I just finished this below:
10/09/2010: 5 minute presentation via skype on Ruby Nuby in New
Orleans to Net2NO, the largest tech group in New Orleans.
http://www.meetup.com/net2no/calendar/14875241/

The reaction was AMAZING especially when I told them that Chris
Schulz, VoodooVentures.com, is going to invite all attendees of
TribeCon.com and local leaders to join us at LaunchPadNOLA.com for a
Ruby Nuby Presentation followed by brainstorming session of making
Ruby Nuby happen in New Orleans.

Simple amazing:) We are going to have our work cut out for us but we
will have tremendous support in N.O.
Below is another amazing thing happening...perhaps ya'll can make it.

namaste,
Malcolm Arnold
RubyNuby01

10/09/2010: Ruby Nuby giving a 5 minute presentation at
Macrowikinomics Day which is livestreamed worldwide
http://discoveryday.us/discovery-day-new-york/
on Ruby Nuby and a possible Ruby Nuby hosted non-profit conference
where attendees will learn about the new corporate philanthropic
entities such as L3C’s, B Corporations, tax issues and etc which would
be taught by the leading professionals in the country.

10/27/2010-10/29/2010: Attending Tribecon.com. After Tribecon.com,
attendees will be invited by the organizers to attend a presentation
on Ruby Nuby attended with local leaders. Afterwards, attendees will
break up into self-selected groups, based on projects, to brainstorm
on how to make Ruby Nuby happen in N.O. and how their project-oriented
groups can assist.

11/11/2010-11/13/2010: Several Ruby Nubies will attend RubyConf.org,
the largest Ruby Conference in the country, in New Orleans. Ruby Nuby
and local partner RubyBayou.com hope to host a reception for attendees
of RubyConf to attract them back to N.O. to teach at Ruby Nuby Camp in
the late summer of 2011. At the end of the camp, there will be a
startup competition where these developers will incubate businesses
with the local professionals who sponsor at-risk youth to learn
alongside them.

John Goodsen

Oct 6, 2010, 7:11:02 PM10/6/10
to Ruby Nuby