Free Tickets for Open Video Conference and scheduling software to schedule volunteers so no overlap

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Sep 28, 2010, 7:42:41 PM9/28/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hello Everyone,

We have 2 free tickets from OpenVideoConference.org, Oct 1-2nd for
volunteers to promote Ruby Nuby, yourself, learn and have fun.

We have permission from OVC to pass the passes to volunteers as long
as we don't have more than 2 using at the same time.

Priority of use of tickets will be: leadership team, those who have
donated time already and then everyone else.

Please could someone set up some scheduling software that everyone
could access. I can't be involved in this too much as there are other
things that are more pressing for the org.

thanks,
Malcolm
RubyNuby01

Mark Coates

Sep 28, 2010, 7:46:46 PM9/28/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Malcolm--

I'll set up a shared Google calendar for the group.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town during the conference, but I'll be there in spirit! Have a good time and best wishes...

Regards,

Mark Coates
(@) m...@rkcoates.com
(web) http://oddlyzen.com
(abc) 3-RUBY-PRO-9
(123) 347-829-7769
---------------------------
Editor, Rails Magazine
http://railsmagazine.com

John Goodsen

Sep 29, 2010, 1:37:50 AM9/29/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Malcolm, I'd use one on Friday, but if somebody else wants to go let
them have it first. I'm slumming around the Pivotal Labs world on
Friday.

jg

--
John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster
jgoo...@radsoft.com            Lean/Kanban/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Sep 29, 2010, 12:07:06 PM9/29/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hello John,

Put the times that you would like to go on Friday on the Calendar that
Mark will create and put the first word in caps: OPTIONAL or
STANDBY...or something like that...so someone knows they can schedule
on top of you. Look forward to seeing you. thanks for all the help.

On Sep 29, 1:37 am, John Goodsen <jgood...@radsoft.com> wrote:
> Malcolm, I'd use one on Friday, but if somebody else wants to go let
> them have it first.  I'm slumming around the Pivotal Labs world on
> Friday.
>
> jg
>
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM, RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold
>

> <malcolmarnold...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
>
> > We have 2 free tickets from OpenVideoConference.org, Oct 1-2nd for
> > volunteers to promote Ruby Nuby, yourself, learn and have fun.
>
> > We have permission from OVC to pass the passes to volunteers as long
> > as we don't have more than 2 using at the same time.
>
> > Priority of use of tickets will be: leadership team, those who have
> > donated time already and then everyone else.
>
> > Please could someone set up some scheduling software that everyone
> > could access.  I can't be involved in this too much as there are other
> > things that are more pressing for the org.
>
> > thanks,
> > Malcolm
> > RubyNuby01
>
> --
> John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster
> jgood...@radsoft.com            Lean/Kanban/XP/Scrum Coaching and Traininghttp://www.radsoft.com         Enterprise Ruby, Java and Scala Solutions

John Goodsen

Sep 29, 2010, 12:09:33 PM9/29/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
ok, Mark let me know when the calendar is up or the URL for it? thanks

--
John Goodsen                 RADSoft / Better Software Faster

jgoo...@radsoft.com            Lean/Kanban/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Sep 30, 2010, 11:15:22 PM9/30/10
to Ruby Nuby
Right now I only have Anil and John using the tickets on Saturday
only. Anyone else? Email me your phone number. I have access on my
phone.

Malcolm

John Goodsen

Oct 1, 2010, 12:12:23 AM10/1/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
... and I'm changing my RSVP because I won't be able to attend more
than an hour or two and I'd rather see somebody else use the
tickets...

thanks Malcolm.

jgoo...@radsoft.com            Lean/Kanban/XP/Scrum Coaching and Training