The Ruby Nuby Website

D.

Sep 28, 2010, 2:50:04 PM9/28/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hi all,

How can I access the code for the website we started yesterday?

Thanks,
Diony

Mark Coates

Sep 28, 2010, 3:06:52 PM9/28/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
We have a GitHub organization where we will be adding the code
repository. You can get it at
https://github.com/organizations/RubyNuby. Currently, the code repo is
not online, but I will get with Snuggs to add it. I'll send out an
announcement when it is live and ready for your collaboration.

If you are not a GitHib member, you need to sign up for a free account
so you can have collaboration rights to the project. Once you get a
username, then reply to the other thread in our Google group about the
GtHub organization with your username so that I can add you as a
member of the organization.

Regards,

Mark Coates
(@) m@rkcoates@gmail.com
(web) http://oddlyzen.com
(abc) 3-RUBY-PRO-9
(123) 347-829-7769
---------------------------
Editor, Rails Magazine
http://railsmagazine.com

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Alex Bush <jaymar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to get it too.

Alex Bush

Sep 28, 2010, 2:59:53 PM9/28/10
to Ruby Nuby
I would like to get it too.

Shawn Cheatham

Sep 30, 2010, 1:26:28 PM9/30/10
to Ruby Nuby
Mark pls add me as a member, my Git username is shawncheatham

On Sep 28, 3:06 pm, Mark Coates <mark.coa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a GitHub organization where we will be adding the code
> repository. You can get it athttps://github.com/organizations/RubyNuby. Currently, the code repo is
> not online, but I will get with Snuggs to add it. I'll send out an
> announcement when it is live and ready for your collaboration.
>
> If you are not a GitHib member, you need to sign up for a free account
> so you can have collaboration rights to the project. Once you get a
> username, then reply to the other thread in our Google group about the
> GtHub organization with your username so that I can add you as a
> member of the organization.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark Coates
> (@) m@rkcoa...@gmail.com
> (web)http://oddlyzen.com
> (abc) 3-RUBY-PRO-9
> (123) 347-829-7769
> Editor, Rails Magazinehttp://railsmagazine.com

Phanousit Syhakhom

Sep 30, 2010, 4:41:53 PM9/30/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
how do I pull the project from github?  I keep forgetting.