New Site

1 view

Peter Ehrlich

Sep 27, 2010, 8:09:45 PM9/27/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hey Everyone?

What kind of things can we put on a site?
I've started a mind map, here. Everyone can edit, so please, feel
free:

http://www.mindmeister.com/63372341/rubynuby-website

Malcolm Arnold

Sep 27, 2010, 8:33:14 PM9/27/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
sweet...let's chat at the end about this..please remind us to talk about this before we leave
--
namaste,

Malcolm Arnold
RubyNuby01, Founder

Ruby Nuby is 4th place in the world! Yet we need to be 3rd or higher to win the grand prize grant from British Airways.  Please go to this link and vote for us to win the grant.  Tweet, facebook and linkedin about us.  Thank you

Our temporary website:
www.meetup.com/ruby-nuby-info/

Twitter: RubyNuby
Personal Twitter: RubyNuby01

A new member driven organization dedicated to teaching the first year of Ruby Programming, Rails Framework, related technologies and entrepreneurial skills to professionals who then learn better by sponsoring and teaching at-risk, disadvantaged youths. The pros may meet their next hire or the next generation entrepreneur who hires them!!!

Mark Coates

Sep 27, 2010, 10:05:18 PM9/27/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
This is a cool application, man. Hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

Mark Coates
(@) m...@rkcoates.com
(web) http://oddlyzen.com
(abc) 3-RUBY-PRO-9
(123) 347-829-7769
---------------------------
Editor, Rails Magazine
http://railsmagazine.com

Lee McAlilly

Sep 28, 2010, 11:32:42 AM9/28/10
to Ruby Nuby
I was thinking it would be cool to have a section of the site where
people can share video embeds from youtube, vimeo, and screenr.com.

I think sharing videos on how to do stuff would be really helpful.
This could be anyone in our group that's learning or stuff like videos
from classes and camps.

A tagging taxonomy would be a good way to organize this section of the
site. Users of the site should also be able to make comments on
videos.