Best integration of Meetup onto one's site, use of API, How can we best integrate Meetup into our future website

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Sep 30, 2010, 2:21:45 PM9/30/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hello Everyone,

Please explore this website. This is an amazing integration of Meetup
onto one's website.
http://socialmediaclub.org/local-chapters/all/all/all

This is the Oprah Meetup everywhere site:
http://www.meetup.com/oprah/

If you don't know what meetup everywhere is, it is a new function of
meetup(3 months old) where one can call a meetup for a day/time
worldwide around one issue.

We will do this for Ruby Nuby and the hackfest.

Input? feedback? Any other sites that integrate well with meetup? I
want out site to integrate with meetup as I want us to promote
Rubyists world wide getting together physically as this helps build
community and that is a core value of Ruby Nuby. Any negative
consequences of this strategy?

thanks
Malcolm
RubyNuby01