We hope to get support from this organization. I think we will and this will help our explosive growth. Watch video of them

RubyNuby01 aka Malcolm Arnold

Oct 8, 2010, 10:16:22 AM10/8/10
to Ruby Nuby
Hello Fellow Nubies and Rubyists,

TapRootFoundation.org helps non-profits by providing specialized
consulting teams to your effort in many different areas of running a
non-profit. Watch their video. We will apply for grants in each of
the areas as we need the help/support IF we are going to do other
things than we currently are. I see a bigger vision yet we will not
expand our efforts until the support and resources are there.
Currently, I am just letting everyone in the world know what we COULD
do.....the world needs to come up with the resources and support to
allow us to do these things. This is a sustainable model.

http://vimeo.com/12268927

have a great day,
Malcolm
RubyNuby01