Friday night pub?

James Adam

Oct 20, 2011, 11:21:24 AM10/20/11
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there interest in meeting up pre-conference on the Friday night (28th October) for some drinks? We could call this the "pre-conference party" if you like, but let's keep it informal.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested in that, and I'll gauge numbers to find a pub that can support us.

- James

Aanand Prasad

Oct 21, 2011, 6:56:43 AM10/21/11
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

> --
> http://rubymanor.org
> Group home: http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor?hl=en

steve....@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2011, 3:21:37 AM10/22/11
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for that. Just send out a note saying where to meet and people will come!

Sent from my iPad

James Adam

Oct 26, 2011, 5:23:01 PM10/26/11
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
You'll hopefully have seen this, but I'll be in the Horse & Groom on Great Portland Street from around 6:30 on Friday. Be there or be... somewhere else I suppose. But be there.