Volunteers! Ruby Manor needs YOU!

James Adam

Mar 28, 2013, 6:37:55 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Not long until the Manor doors once again swing upon, and this time it's better than ever - 250 people!

There's always a lot to take care of on the day, but with our bigger size we are going to need the help of volunteers more than ever - setting up, running the registration, manning roving microphones for questions... without people to help do these things, Murray, Tom and I will probably explode by mid-morning.

So, what we're looking for are around 7 people to be at the venue for 9am on Saturday. What you'll get for having helped make the day work is: a sense of unbounded joy, a refund of your ticket, a hearty handshake, and free beer at the end of the night!

So - can we count on you?

Please reply either here or directly to The Guvner (guv...@rubymanor.org) to pledge your allegiance. We need your help!

- James, Murray and Tom

Joe Corcoran

Mar 28, 2013, 6:47:36 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com, ja...@rubymanor.org
Hi all,

Sure, sign me up. I'll take the morning registration job if it's available. Don't worry about refunding the ticket, it was cheap enough.

Joe

Dave Goodchild

Mar 28, 2013, 6:49:27 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com, ja...@rubymanor.org
I may be able to help, haven't got a ticket though. Possible?

George Sheppard

Mar 28, 2013, 6:50:37 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com, ja...@rubymanor.org
I'd be happy to volunteer. Anything for free beer the good of the community!

George

On Thursday, 28 March 2013 10:37:55 UTC, James Adam wrote:

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS

Roland Swingler

Mar 28, 2013, 6:59:45 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Happy to help as well. Similarly, don't worry about the ticket refund,
it was cheap, and I'm happy to support the manor.

> --
> --
> http://rubymanor.org
> Group home: http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor?hl=en

Ed Davey

Mar 28, 2013, 7:26:13 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
yes - I can be there early and also no charge!

Ed

Despo Pentara

Mar 28, 2013, 7:30:44 AM3/28/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com