[Ruby Manor] Lunch proposal: RubyMotion

glenn....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2013, 10:54:27 PM3/20/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Is anybody interested in a BoF lunch around RubyMotion. I've long been
interested in trying it beyond "hello world", and would be great to
talk with like minds who have built apps using it.

Let me know, and I'll find somewhere to host us.

--
Glenn

David Eastman

Mar 21, 2013, 6:40:30 AM3/21/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried it, but would be interested to hear war stories etc as a ruby developer looking across to iOS.

Richard Livsey

Mar 22, 2013, 10:38:46 AM3/22/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, need to do some iOS stuff soon and would love to use Ruby for it.

glenn....@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2013, 5:57:27 PM4/2/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I've booked Pizza Express for 6 people, but so far it's just:

- David Eastman
- Richard Livsey
- Glenn Gillen

3 more seats if anybody else is interested.

http://rubymanor.org
Group home: http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor?hl=en

Glenn

Julian Cheal

Apr 3, 2013, 7:09:09 AM4/3/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
+1 count me in.

David Eastman

Apr 3, 2013, 7:54:04 AM4/3/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I just got a waiting slot confirmed - or I thought I did. I'm flying off early next morning so I'm just giving fair warning that I'm not 100% for this.

David Eastman

Apr 3, 2013, 9:09:20 AM4/3/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
My place is confirmed - I should be back to nearer 100%.