Attending Ruby Manor as a beginner Ruby developer

angela ebirim

Jan 30, 2013, 7:01:06 PM1/30/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a newbie Ruby developer and would like to attend Ruby Manor but I'm wondering if it would be suitable for someone like me that is still learning Ruby.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

James Adam

Jan 31, 2013, 5:57:25 AM1/31/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angela,

On 31 Jan 2013, at 00:01, angela ebirim <ceb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a newbie Ruby developer and would like to attend Ruby Manor but I'm wondering if it would be suitable for someone like me that is still learning Ruby.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

You'd be absolutely welcome at Ruby Manor. We've sold all the tickets for the moment, but there is a waiting list[1] which we'll use if any further tickets become available.

The presentation content entirely depends on the preferences of everyone using Vestibule[2], so while we can't guarantee that there will be any presentations specifically about beginning Ruby, you could (and should) use both Vestibule and the mailing list[3]  to encourage other members of the community to propose talks that are most interesting to you.

Or, of course, propose a talk yourself! I'm sure you have a very interesting perspective on Ruby that many other people will be interested in.

All the best,

- James