Vestibule proposals RSS feed

James Mead

Jan 23, 2013, 6:31:04 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I tried subscribing to the Vestibule RSS feed [1] using the Reeder desktop app on a Mac, but it doesn't seem to work.

I just tried validating the feed [2] and it doesn't appear to be valid.

I don't know whether this is causing the problem with Reeder, but I thought I'd mention it.

Cheers, James.
----

Murray Steele

Jan 23, 2013, 7:00:50 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know James.  I'll take a look later today and see what's up.

Murray Steele

Jan 23, 2013, 8:27:29 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I've fixed the validation errors, how's it looking now?

For people who already were subscribed to the feed for Ru3y Manor you might need to unsubscribe and resubscribe.  I don't know why, buy I had to resubscribe in google reader to get it to refresh - it might have just taken a while before it would see any changes though and I'm impatient.

Muz

James Mead

Jan 23, 2013, 11:12:56 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Murray,

Sorry. Operator error. I've only recently started using Reeder and apparently it had already successfully subscribed, but I didn't know it had. I blame the non-intuitive UI!

Thanks for fixing the validation errors :-/

Cheers, James.