Vestibule proposals RSS feed

10 views
Skip to first unread message

James Mead

unread,
Jan 23, 2013, 6:31:04 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I tried subscribing to the Vestibule RSS feed [1] using the Reeder desktop app on a Mac, but it doesn't seem to work.

I just tried validating the feed [2] and it doesn't appear to be valid.

I don't know whether this is causing the problem with Reeder, but I thought I'd mention it.

Cheers, James.
----

Murray Steele

unread,
Jan 23, 2013, 7:00:50 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know James.  I'll take a look later today and see what's up.


Murray Steele

unread,
Jan 23, 2013, 8:27:29 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
I've fixed the validation errors, how's it looking now?

For people who already were subscribed to the feed for Ru3y Manor you might need to unsubscribe and resubscribe.  I don't know why, buy I had to resubscribe in google reader to get it to refresh - it might have just taken a while before it would see any changes though and I'm impatient.

Muz

James Mead

unread,
Jan 23, 2013, 11:12:56 AM1/23/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Murray,

Sorry. Operator error. I've only recently started using Reeder and apparently it had already successfully subscribed, but I didn't know it had. I blame the non-intuitive UI!

Thanks for fixing the validation errors :-/

Cheers, James.


On Wednesday, 23 January 2013 at 13:27, Murray Steele wrote:

> I've fixed the validation errors, how's it looking now?
>
> For people who already were subscribed to the feed for Ru3y Manor you might need to unsubscribe and resubscribe. I don't know why, buy I had to resubscribe in google reader to get it to refresh - it might have just taken a while before it would see any changes though and I'm impatient.
>
> Muz
>
> On 23 January 2013 12:00, Murray Steele <murray...@gmail.com (mailto:murray...@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > Thanks for letting us know James. I'll take a look later today and see what's up.
> >
> >
> > On 23 January 2013 11:31, James Mead <floeh...@gmail.com (mailto:floeh...@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > > I tried subscribing to the Vestibule RSS feed [1] using the Reeder desktop app on a Mac, but it doesn't seem to work.
> > >
> > > I just tried validating the feed [2] and it doesn't appear to be valid.
> > >
> > > I don't know whether this is causing the problem with Reeder, but I thought I'd mention it.
> > >
> > > Cheers, James.
> > > ----
> > > http://jamesmead.org
> > > http://gofreerange.com
> > >
> > > [1] http://vestibule.rubymanor.org/proposals.rss
> > > [2] http://validator.w3.org/appc/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvestibule.rubymanor.org%2Fproposals.rss
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > --
> > > http://rubymanor.org
> > > Group home: http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor?hl=en
> > > Unsubscribe at ruby-manor+...@googlegroups.com (mailto:ruby-manor%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com)
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> --
> http://rubymanor.org
> Group home: http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-manor?hl=en
> Unsubscribe at ruby-manor+...@googlegroups.com (mailto:ruby-manor+...@googlegroups.com)
>
>



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages