IPAddress is the best !

gaetan SIMO

Oct 16, 2011, 3:50:31 AM10/16/11
to ruby-ip...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been dealing with IP addresses within my scripts for a while now.
But I was still struggling to realize what I wanted to do.

But since I found IPAddress, everything became way much easier.
Moreover, I haven't encounter any discomfort (bug) with this library so far.

I thing this is a really awesome library.

Just keep up the good work.

gsimo.

Marco Ceresa

Oct 18, 2011, 5:05:52 AM10/18/11
to ruby-ip...@googlegroups.com, rsimo...@gmail.com
Hello Gaetan,

thanks very much for your kind words. It really means a lot to receive
this type of feedback.

I'm very happy that IPAddress is useful to your work and you enjoy
using it. Feel free to send us any comment or feature request you'd
like to see in the future releases, we are very receptive from this
point of view.

Cheers,
Marco