Ruby events

leyla kapi

Sep 25, 2014, 2:06:54 PM9/25/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I' m working on Ruby and ROR development in Turkey, now I' m in Croatia for Erasmus.
Do you know any ruby events in Croatia( like meetup, ruby conf ...etc ) ?

Thank you.

Janko Marohnić

Sep 25, 2014, 2:27:47 PM9/25/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
You came just in time :). There is a meetup on 1st of October. Apply to the meetup group and to the event, and if you have any questions about getting there send us a message there. On that site we will put all future meetups, so once you sign in to the group you will get notifications :)

Janko

Borna Novak

Sep 29, 2014, 1:42:39 PM9/29/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Also, come to the CS meets on Thursdays :) Quite a few turkish people and erasmus students pass through :)

https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/repeating-events/cs-zagreb-weekly-meeting-zagreb-repeats--2

Borna

Borna Novak

Sep 29, 2014, 2:02:15 PM9/29/14
to Zeljko Mesin, rub...@googlegroups.com
Conversations tend to drift in a different direction there ^_^

Borna

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Zeljko Mesin <z...@zeljkomesin.com> wrote:
There are more ROR devs coming to CS meet? Never seen one there in hundred of times :D

--

---
Primili ste ovu poruku jer ste se pretplatili na grupu "Ruby Hrvatska" Google grupa.