Booked space for #28, are we in?

John

Feb 10, 2017, 11:15:42 AM2/10/17
to Ruby Hellug

Hi everyone, I took the initiative and booked The Cube for Wednesday 22 Feb for the Athens Ruby Meetup #28

The Cube hosting fees will be paid by our company Zanshin Labs (http://zanshinlabs.io) if you are ok with it.
We can cancel it if you wish of course.

As far as presos go we had the following suggestions:

Nasos:    "Debugging memory problems in rails"
Andreas: "Live coding on how to build a Sinatra app from scratch"

Are we game?
Naso? Andrea? Shall we...? :-)

/pagojo

Andreas Papacostas

Feb 10, 2017, 1:28:15 PM2/10/17
to Ruby Hellug
We shall. :) ..If the rest of guys are fine with the Sinatra live coding and how to set up a basic application then I m happy to do it.

John

Feb 10, 2017, 1:53:58 PM2/10/17
to Ruby Hellug

On Friday, 10 February 2017 20:28:15 UTC+2, Andreas Papacostas wrote:
We shall. :) ..If the rest of guys are fine with the Sinatra live coding and how to set up a basic application then I m happy to do it.

Cool!

Anyone else?
Naso?

/pagojo