[Job ad] (Remote) Senior Ruby/Rails Developer in kollegorna.se

Filippos Vasilakis

Feb 27, 2017, 9:28:54 AM2/27/17
to Ruby Hellug
Highlights:
* Company is located in Stockholm, Sweden but the team is fully distributed from South Korea to Dominicial Republic.
* We mostly work with Ruby/Rails but we have have deployed code with Go, Elixir and Crystal as well. Come onboard and influence our next everyday ecosystem.
* We do a lot of open source (https://labs.kollegorna.se/ https://github.com/kollegorna). Every sixth week everyone is free to choose an area in which to boost their skills over three days: Thursday, Friday and Monday.

* Have worked with front-end through a framwork like EmberJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc is a bonus (not the design part, even if you had rendered plain dynamic HTML with those frameworks it's perfect)