community project RailsOrFAILs.com is looking for a screen designer

1 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Roland Moriz

okunmadı,
7 May 2009 18:30:227.05.2009
alıcı ruby-graphi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I recently developed www.RailsOrFAILs.com a remote Rails footprinting[1]
application. If you enter a URL there it will look for typical Rails
conventions used (e.g. used paths/URLs, HTTP headers etc.) and rate the
results. The app provides instant feedback to users who are curious
about a site's used framework ("do they use rails or not?") but also
collects tested urls in a database.

The project goal in the future is to have an up-to-date references list
of cool Rails apps in the wild that everyone can access and extend
(maybe through comments, twitter, "claim your site/tech details from the
author").

But as you can see the current "screen design" horribly sucks or rather
is no existant...

Is someone here maybe interested in helping me out? (Logo, ScreeDesign/UI))?

be warned: The only deal I can offer in exchange is to promote your
website/brand on RailsOrFAILs.com or some rails development time.

best regards from Munich,
Roland

(rmoriz on freenode - CEST (UTC+2) timezone)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footprinting

İleti silindi

ryanlonac

okunmadı,
18 May 2009 14:50:3718.05.2009
alıcı Ruby Graphic Designers
Hey Roland, that is fun. What is the scale for? I tested a few of my
sites and they ranged from 600-745.

On May 7, 10:37 pm, Ricky <ad...@suture.net> wrote:
> Hi Roland
> nice simple app, I might be able to help with the redesign
> best
> rickyhttp://www.suture.net
> Roland Moriz wrote:Hi, I recently developedwww.RailsOrFAILs.coma remote Rails footprinting[1] application. If you enter a URL there it will look for typical Rails conventions used (e.g. used paths/URLs, HTTP headers etc.) and rate the results. The app provides instant feedback to users who are curious about a site's used framework ("do they use rails or not?") but also collects tested urls in a database. The project goal in the future is to have an up-to-date references list of cool Rails apps in the wild that everyone can access and extend (maybe through comments, twitter, "claim your site/tech details from the author"). But as you can see the current "screen design" horribly sucks or rather is no existant... Is someone here maybe interested in helping me out? (Logo, ScreeDesign/UI))? be warned: The only deal I can offer in exchange is to promote your website/brand on RailsOrFAILs.com or some rails development time. best regards from Munich, Roland (rmoriz on freenode - CEST (UTC+2) timezone) [1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footprinting
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti