PDF Generators

Norm Orstad

Apr 2, 2010, 2:21:02 PM4/2/10
to Ruby Graphic Designers
Just thought I would ask the group about Ruby PDF Generators. What
capacity are you using generated PDFs for? Billing statements, product
specifications or anything else? What have you found to work and not
work? Does the design degrade as far as possibilities?

I've tried Prawn but it couldn't beat a well designed Quark/InDesign
file or the clients expectations.

Jordan Isip

Apr 2, 2010, 2:27:36 PM4/2/10
to ruby-graphi...@googlegroups.com
I use Prawn/PrawnTo and Barby for generating voucher PDFs with barcodes.  Haven't done anything too fancy with the design yet...

Jordan

Jordan Isip
User Experience Designer & Developer