Include is still better for code splitting

Dmitriy Nesteryuk

Apr 14, 2020, 5:34:15 AM4/14/20
to Grape Framework Discussion
I explored 2 options which we have and found out that mount should only be used when there is a strong reason for that.

Daniel D.

Apr 14, 2020, 9:44:14 AM4/14/20
to Grape Framework Discussion
Good post! I think the real difference is in features. Mounting isolates settings, callbacks, rescue handlers, etc. It would be cool to highlight some examples of when mounting behaves differently from includes. Could even make it into the Grape documentation.