Two new Faker categories

Mikey Clarke

Oct 31, 2019, 12:33:49 PM10/31/19
to Ruby Faker
As gems go, Faker seems far more open to having a fantastic sense of humour than most others. Could we embrace that by adding two new categories? Faker::Flirt, and Faker::Insult. Both would generate mildly racy, PG-at-worst, work-appropriate quips, barbs, rib-ticklers, light-hearted smackdowns. That kind of thing.

I have to admit I've not thought much further ahead than "hey wouldn't it be cool to add these two modules to Faker" - but if I bang out several dozen examples of each, would the maintainers accept PRs about subject matter this silly? It'd be fun!

Stephen A. Wilson

Oct 31, 2019, 4:26:50 PM10/31/19
to Ruby Faker
Feel free to open a PR with the suggestions. I think it would be fun to add those in.