That project is alive?

Rafał Petryka

Mar 19, 2018, 12:03:41 PM3/19/18
to Ruby Faker
Hi,
Sometime ago I wrote a pull request. Nobody answered me. So my question is - that project is still alive?
If you have not enough time I may be some type of guy which would accept pull request ;)

Benjamin Curtis

Mar 19, 2018, 12:09:02 PM3/19/18
to Ruby Faker
Yes, the project is alive, though I often go for long periods of time without updates/merging pull requests.  This is primarily because Faker is lower on my priority list than Honeybadger, my family, and exercise. :)

I do (eventually) get to pull requests, though. :)

Rafał Petryka

Mar 26, 2018, 8:45:29 AM3/26/18
to Ruby Faker
Many thanks for answer ;)
I will wait patiently for accepting my pull request