Dicom Editor on Web

Ricardo Pontes

Mar 25, 2013, 4:21:03 PM3/25/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did anybody make a dicom editor for web??? Using Rails, Sinatra???

Thanks.

--

Ricardo Pontes da Silva

rpo...@gmail.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

Christoffer Lervåg

Mar 26, 2013, 11:13:37 AM3/26/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ricardo,

As far as I know, there have been no web based DICOM viewer/editor published that uses Rails/Sinatra/ruby-dicom.

I am sure there are quite a few private ones around. I have certainly experimented with a few myself, but never actually gotten as far as to put anything out there on github.

Perhaps you could offer some details around what kind of application/features you would like to build?

Regards,
Chris

Jeffrey Miller

Mar 27, 2013, 3:24:46 PM3/27/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ricardo,

We have written a web-based viewer and it does use ruby-dicom to communicate with a PACS. There is currently no edit functionality. It is free and open-source
I also wrote a blog post about its history and alternatives here:

Jeff

Ricardo Pontes

Mar 27, 2013, 3:30:20 PM3/27/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for the answers.

Kamil Łęczycki

Apr 19, 2013, 7:13:27 AM4/19/13
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi first of all studycentric looks realy awesome. I'm developing my own simple dicom related Rails application. Is there a way to use only the client part of studycentric and somehow pass locally the dicom files which I store in my app folder and use these features of the client?