What is the correct way to know if Dclient send was successfully

fabian chatwin cedrati

Jun 20, 2016, 12:25:54 PM6/20/16
to ruby-dicom
I''m dealing with a weird PACS that doesn't return a release response after a Dclient send. I know it's wrong and I've protested but I have no other choice than to find a solution.
The file is correctly received. Usually to check if the operation is successfully I check the command_results for the 0000,0900 and 0000,0902 tags. In this case the command_results is empty. Is this the correct way to know if the store is at least finished correctly?
I''m digging into the link class now,