ruby-dicom 0.9.6 released!

Christoffer Lervåg

Jun 20, 2014, 9:15:28 AM6/20/14
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Im happy to announce that a new ruby-dicom gem has been released: version 0.9.6

It turns out its been just over a year since the last release of ruby-dicom, so it was definitely time for an update.

This isn't a terribly exciting release per se. Its mostly a collection of minor fixes here and there. In summary, this release is about:
-Some performance fixes
-Some bug fixes
-Refactored code
-Upgraded specification to RSpec 3

For more details about the update, please check out the changelog at github:

This might be the last release of ruby-dicom that includes the network communication classes. I have decided to move all network features to a separate gem, and this work is in its infancy here:

When the migration of the network code is completed, I will probably move the dicom gem towards a 1.0 release.

A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to ruby-dicom, either by contributing pull requests, reporting issues or posting their comments here on the mailing list!

Best regards,
Chris

Marc Kohli

Jun 20, 2014, 7:24:12 PM6/20/14
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!  Glad to see it moving forward!

Perry Horwich

Jun 21, 2014, 2:52:28 PM6/21/14
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.  Thanks!

I-Ta Tsai

Aug 2, 2014, 6:58:43 AM8/2/14
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
Good job. Wait for this for a long time.

Christoffer Lervåg於 2014年6月20日星期五UTC+8下午9時15分28秒寫道: